Step number five Russian Premier League will close Monday night at 19:00 with the match between Volga Novgorod and Rostov. Meet two teams that have a different moral after the last round of the championship.
– Team in the previous round was won 1-0 to Anzhi by Kanga’s success.
– Sinama Pongola and Kieerv are injured and will miss this match.
– Dzyuba reached six goals this season and is the most dangerous man on the gate side
– Rostov goalkeeper boasts a very experiement, the Croatian Pletikosa.
– Rostov ten points ranked fourth, but should the need arise today will climb atop to two points following classes.
– In the last round was defeated at home by Zenit with the score 1: 3.
– After this defeat fell in ranking 11 and is two points away from the relegation zone.
– Buivolov is uncertain for this game.
– Mukendi Mulumba will play in attack after being rested against Zenit due to medical problems.
– Nigmatullin will remain in goal, although he had a very good evolution in the last round.
– Ropotan will be used at this meeting, it said holder being in the middle.